Reading Room is an award-winning, full-service digital agency with over thirteen years experience in delivering highly usable, functional and profitable digital experiences. Although we are one of the largest independent digital agencies with over 180 staff across five offices, we retain the feel of a smaller agency by operating as small teams comprised of staff with diverse interests but who are united in our passion for great digital design and strategy.
Due to exciting growth in our Australian client base, we currently have an opening for a passionate web designer to join our office in Canberra.
Do you have what it takes to join the Reading Room crew? The available position requires that you’re an exceptionally creative thinker with solid people skills, as you’ll be work closely with strategists and techies to produce the most exciting creative work for our diverse range of clients.
Your responsibilities at Reading Room will include:
- Working closely with Project Managers on all aspects of design with responsibility for defining, capturing and documenting customer requirements and planning, and executing deliverables against the project plan.
- The creation and development of industry leading and award winning creative interactive concepts while ensuring usability, accessibility and best practice standards are adhered to at all times.
- Supporting the new business team in creating outstanding pitch design creative.
To be successful in this position, you must have following:
- Proven experience in an interactive environment with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills.
- A passion for design and the ability to relay this passion to colleagues and clients
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Ability to develop and execute outstanding interactive design concepts.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and develop client (and potential client) relationships.
Reading Room have a very diverse team and will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. We are looking for a designer with flair who takes great pride in their work. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our friendly and highly skilled team and has the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on.
Does this sound like you? If so please apply using the form above