Reading Room Scores Top Marks!
Reading Room continues its award success with its Blog design for Taste the Glenlivet, achieving top marks in the recent Interactive Media Awards, one of only 9 sites to ever achieve a perfect score!
A stalwart at the IMAs, Reading Room have delivered many sites which have been recognised for their design, content, feature functionality, usability and standards compliance, and cross-browser compatibility. With the Taste the Glenlivet site however, we’ve placed the cherry atop the cake by scoring the maximum score; 500/500.
The Glenlivet fans love nothing more than engaging with content about whisky appreciation. The blog provides article after article about tasting, drinking and mixing whisky. From cask making to making whisky, the people behind The Glenlivet production make regular appearances on our blog. As a result, the blog is regarded as an authority on all things whisky. If a sign of a healthy blog is reader participation, then The Glenlivet blog is alive and well. Users frequently comment on posts, contributing ideas of their own, and inspiring others to appreciate the whisky in fresh new ways.
Not only has this work been honoured, our very own blog Digital Conversations has also achieved Best in Class recognition, with an outstanding score of 494/500.
Other digital projects recognised this quarter at the Interactive Media Awards include:
• Australian Heritage Week under the category 'Government', has won the IMA Outstanding Achievement Award with an overall score of 473.
• Competition Commission Singapore under the category 'Advocacy', has won the IMA Outstanding Achievement Award with an overall score of 477.
• London Business School Social Strategy & Framework, under the category 'Social Networking', has won the IMA Best in Class Award with an overall score of 489.
• Fairtrade On The Road, under the category 'Blog', has won the IMA Best in Class Award with an overall score of 489
• Trinity College London Rock & Pop, under the category 'Education', has won the IMA Best in Class Award with an overall score of 488.
• The Mori Lee UK Bridal Website, under the category 'Bridal/Weddings', has won the IMA Best in Class Award with an overall score of 484.
Margaret Manning, CEO says: “The Interactive Media Awards are a highly sought-after prize, and these nods from IMA are a demonstration of our ability to generate world-class work and capitalise on our close working relationships with our clients. Not only do they credit the design of a site, but also take into account great coding; we’re thrilled to have our work in design and development recognised.”