Reading Room Government Panels
Those familiar Reading Room are probably already aware that we do a lot of work for government clients. We're one of the most vocal and innovative agencies in the country when it comes to increasing the potential and opportunities for Gov 2.0.
The following are Australian Government panels to which we've been appointed and through which we have been procured to performed work for various government departments, both federal and state.
• Australian National Audit Office
• Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
• Australian Security and Investment Commission
• Australian Taxation Office
• Defence Materiel Organisation Support Services
• Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy
• Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations – ICT Technical and Advisory Services Panel
• Department of Human Services Creative and Design Services
• Department of Human Services ICT Contractor Panel
• Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
• GITC Queensland
• IP Australia Web Services
• NSW Dept of Finance and Services
• NSW Government ICT Services Scheme- Registered Supplier List
• Roads & Maritime Services NSW
Feel free to contact us for more information about our involvement with these panels and to find out how to best procure us to work with you.