New Brisbane clients
We're both proud and excited about some of our new work for Queensland based clients. Reading Room has been working hard these past months and soon you can expect to see new and innovative digital projects from six new clients:
- Allianz Global Assistance: Working with their IT teams around the world, we are providing consulting services for Allianz Global Assistance.
- Brisbane Marketing: We're working to convert the Brisbane Meeting Planners Guide from a printed version into digital, while retaining the same level of the elegance and integrity. This will be launching later in the year, but if you are in Brisbane and want to be in the guide check out the prospectus
- QLD Conservatorium: Their new events site promotes the Conservatorium as a unique and exciting destination to see interesting, diverse and highly creative events, visit www.conevents.com.au
- State Library of Queensland: Partnering with QUT, we are developing a virtual tour app. The tour will encourage kids to seek out and explore all that the library has on offer and discover the fun and unique treasures hidden in the vaults.
- TransLink: We have redesigned the go-card site to make it easier to access key go-card information on both your desktop & mobile phones. This design will roll out in the near future; until then keep remembering to swipe off.
- University of Southern Queensland: We're the technology partner & mobile consultants for USQ's roll out of the new mobile version of their site. Recent months has seen the ground worked laid for what will be a unique an engaging user experience for staff & students alike. http://m.usq.edu.au/ (Please view this on your smart phone)